Meet The Doctor
Dr. Rabile received her Doctor in Dental Surgery degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City in 1998. She then pursued a Masters degree in Public Health and Tropical Medicine while practicing dentistry in New Orleans. Dr. Rabile holds a Bachelors Degree in Microbiology from Louisiana State University at Baton Rouge. In addition to her extensive education and experience in the dental field, she is also well travelled. She fluently speaks and writes French, Somali, and Arabic. Dentistry is more than just a career path for Dr. Rabile; it is a passion. The Doctor participates in several continuing education courses each year where she can embrace the innovative dental techniques available. She believes that “hi-tech is great,” as long as service is not compromised and a personal touch remains.
Degrees and Certifications
- 1999-2000 MPH & TM, Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- 1994-1998 DDS, University of Missouri School of Dentistry, Kansas City, MO
- 1990-1993 Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- 1997 – UMKC Pedodontic Honors Program
- 1995 – Periodontal externship, University of Washington
- 1996-1998 – Minority Summer Research Dental Program, University of Rochester
- Poster presentation with a publication for the International Association of Dental Research
- LSU (Honor Scholarship – awarded full 4-year scholarship, but graduated in less than 4 years.)
- LSU Dean’s list
We believe, in dedicating ourselves to excellence in modern dentistry. Serving our patients by educating them about their dental health and showing them how to keep their teeth healthy for a life time. Our patients are our friends and families. We strive to create a warm, comfortable and soothing atmosphere for our friends and families. Through these efforts, we enrich our patients’ lives and in return they enrich ours.
We have been operating since 2003 and are heavily involved in our community.
Collect donations and volunteer oral hygiene classes at Local Womens Shelters & Arlington Life Shelter.
Routine Oral Hygiene Classes at local daycares, elementary, middle and high schools in Irving/Dallas.
Yearly turkey donations & Oral hygiene kits to the local apartments for families in need.
We are a member of the Irving ISD – we have formed a partnership in education to better serve and enrich the lives of students locally.